Sunday, April 28, 2013

Good pics of daily life

Since a certain someone informed me that my posts are lacking in pictures, I decided to post a few from the past several weeks.
So I don’t sleep in too late every morning and miss my ride in to school, my personal volunteer wake-up force of Laith and his female cousin Rahaf do the job. They like to come in and play on the ab bench and sing the English alphabet. They also love to go through all my stuff, which means I’m going to have to find a better hiding spot for my secret stash of Nesquick mix and Snickers bars.    
Mahfooth is quite the character. Not many of us understand him that well. Our guess is that he just tries to impress us with how fast he can talk. Either way, little comprehension. He's a pretty funny guy and loves it when we wear dishdashahs to school.

This is the room I have been living in for the past three months. It's nice, spacious, and I'll admit it usually doesn't look this neat, mostly because of the sandstorm named Laith who takes down everything in his path. My secret stash of food is hidden in a place I will not disclose on this online forum. However, as you can perhaps see, on my closet I have a canister of old-fashioned Quaker oats. That's not in danger, because no one in my family knows what it is and how to cook it.

Yeah, buddy, as much of a little tyrant you are sometimes, I'm gonna miss you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment